So Dianna tagged me for 8 Random things meme. I’d really rather get Moose to do this cause I can never think of anything about myself.. Alright here goes nothing….
1. Every morning a feed the cat, get my breakfast and go down to the computer and read blogs for at least half and hour before I get ready for work. If I sleep in and don’t get to do that part of my day I feel very discombobulated.
2. I kiss my cat and tell her I love her before going anywhere…. you never know what might happen.
3. I am not a people person and avoid as much human interaction as possible with people I don’t know.
4. I love Little People Big World, I could watch that show over and over.
5. When I was little my mum asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I told her a dog.
6. I love dance movies and will watch them over and over.
7. I have weird eating patterns, i’ll eat the same thing for breakfast for 6 mths, then change to something else for 6 mths and not eat that first food for along time…. don’t know why
8. I have a habit, when getting into bed, that all my clothes go in the huge pile on the floor, clean or dirty that grows and grows until it gets out of control. Moose just looooove it!
We’ve been searching for puppies or dogs but haven’t quite found the right one yet. I’m sure they’ll pop up soon, so I’ll just have to be patient. Speaking of Puppies, while visiting Moose’s family last week we got to stop in at my brother’s to meet little Loki.
Talk about adorable????? He is the cutest little thing. Right now he’s got a black studded collar, he’s a macho little thing you know He was a tad sleepy when we got there as he’d just got back from a long walk in the park with one of his doggy friends Riley the German Shepard. Please excuse my wind swept look, I’d been on the back of the bike all day and was rather bedraggled looking.
Pictures of a finished sock to come!